Are you a salty or sweet type of gal? Or are you like me and love a perfectly blended salty and sweet treat? Chocolate covered pretzels are good any time of year, but for these cute treats, I decided to add a festive flair. These are sure to add a pop of color and flair to your Christmas spread. With just a couple ingredients and little prep time, you can whip up dozens of these sweets for any holiday party!
All you need is:
– Pretzel Sticks
1. Start by laying out wax paper on a cookie sheet
2. Lay out your pretzel sticks about 3in apart
3. Take a spoon and dip it into your melted chocolate, scooping up just a little amount
4. Begin drizzling the chocolate back and forth, starting with large strokes and gradually getting smaller over your pretzel. Creating a Christmas Tree shape. Sometimes it takes a couple layers to get the right look.
5. Add Sprinkles
6. Put the baking sheet into the freezer for a few moments until chocolate has hardened.
So what are you, a salty or sweet treat type of gal?